Diggers With Gratitude: DWG-7016 - 18 ft. Unique

Unique released two so called "random rap classics" in 1989 on New Day Records.

While one of them is from time to time available and relatively affordable the other one is a true holy grail that only a few people have and which reached prices of above 2.000 US$.

In 2008 Diggers With Gratitude released "Die Hard", an EP with the same title announced on the single "I'm Untouchable" to be the upcoming full-length album that finally remained unreleased.

Likely that DWG has access to at least 3 more unreleased track being part of "The Elite EP" which will hopefully be released in the future. This post is about 3x 7" releases: 

DWG7016 (from the Die Hard E.P.)
 A: Die Hard
 B: War Rap

DWG7017 (from the 1989 single)
 A: Pure Dynamite
 B: Axe Maniac

DWG7018* (from the 1989 grail)
 A: I'm Untouchable
 B: I'm Untouchable (Demo Mix)
   * collectors edition on blue colored vinyl, limited to 200 copies, additional black copies available.


My special thanks goes to Diggers With Gratitude and Unique. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.