Fat Beats: I-FB-5186 ft. Masta Ace & Marco Polo

Toronto beatsmith Marco Polo and Brooklyn legend Masta Ace form a duo and the result is the powerful project entitled "A Breukelen Story". Some might not be aware of that Brooklyn got his name from the Dutch city Breukelen?

Ace says: “My goal on A Breukelen Story was to do more lyrical stuff. I’ve done a lot of concept songs, and a lot of topical records, but I made a point to put a couple straight rhyming joints on here to remind dudes I can still do this.”

“I met Masta Ace for the first time while interning at Cutting Room studios in Manhattan,” says Marco Polo, “Ace came in for a session in the studio years and I introduced myself and gave him a beat CD.”

Fatbeats offeres an exclusive black/white mixed colored vinyl edition, limited to 200 copies, HHV offers a gold color vinyl version (700 copies) apart from the worldwide available traditional black wax.

A: KingsA: Dad’s Talk (Skit)
A: Breukelen “Brooklyn” ft. Smif ‘N’ Wessun
A: Get Shot
B: Still Love Her ft. Pearl Gates
B: Man Law ft. Styles P.
B: You & I
B: Gotta Go (Skit)
B: Sunken Place ft. Pav Bundy

C: Corporal Punishment ft. Elzhi
C: Landlord Of The Flies (Skit)
C: Count Em Up ft. Lil Fame
C: American Me
C: The Cutting Room (Skit)
D: God Bodies ft. Trini Boy
D: Wanna Be ft. Marlon Craft
D: Three ft. eMC
D: Fight Song ft. Pharoahe Monch
D: Mom’s Talk (Skit)

Order (US): www.fatbeats.com
Order (EU): www.hhv.de


My special thanks goes to Masta Ace, Marco Polo, Fat Beats and all featured MCs. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.