5th & Union: 5THU-1308 ft. Jaysaun

"Kill Ya Boss" is the solo debut LP from Boston MC, Special Teamz and DMS crew member Jaysaun.  The full-length features the like of Edo G., Slaine, Reks, Craig G and more rhyming over beats produced by Marco Polo, Statik Selektah, Teddy Roxpin and others.

Jaysaun explains: "This album is a direct reflection of what has transpired in my life the last few years, from my struggles with depression, drug use, and divorce as well. I couldn't find a better way to deal with my own demons than to put it on record. Kill Ya Boss represents my way of shining a light on some of the darker corners of my mind and taking the fans along with me for the ride."

The "Kill The Boss" LP is limited to 500 copies on transparent blue colored vinyl in picture sleeve. The first 100 copies purchased on Red Line Music Distr. come autographed by Jaysaun. 

A: Anything ft. Slaine
A: Kill Ya Boss
A: Bad Luck ft. Wris P & Larry Cheeba
A: HITG
A: Strawberry
A: It Don't Matter ft. Rex, EDO.G

B: Voltron ft. EDO.G, Slaine
B: Suicide
B: Boston / CT / Philly ft. Blacastan, Reef The Lost Cauze
B: Part Of The Game (Remix) ft. Craig G., Larry-O
B: Divorced
B: Kings 



My special thanks goes to Jaysaun, 5th & Union, Red Line Music Distr. and all features MCs and producers on the album. All copyrights reserved posted for promotion use only.