Dope Folks: DF-0092 ft. RAST & 7L

From NYC comes the third release of RAST entirely released with Dope Folks Records. His debut "Across West 3rd Street" was the story of Drug Dealer becoming a Master Of The Ceremony.

His third full-length album "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" has been produced by 7L (well know from this collaboration with Esoteric).

The LP is a limited press of 500 copies, 450 traditional black copies and 50 on orange colored vinyl. The album comes housed in a full color picture sleeve.

Order: www.dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com

A: Caged
A: I Lost My Mind And Found God
A: The Devil's Playground
A: Runaway Slave
A: Base
A: It Lurks In The Night

B: Don't Do It
B: Children Of Attica
B: A Little Boy Who Lived In The Tree
B: The Remarkable Story Of The Silent Machine Gun
B: I'm Tired Of Not Being Me

Produced by Czar-Keys aka 7L & Jeremy Page



My special thanks goes to RAST, 7L and Dope Folks. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.