Subway Hip Hop: SHHR-004 ft. Akbar, DJ 3rd Rail & Freestyle Professors

Subway Hip Hop is a new independent hip-hop vinyl and hard to find pressings dedicated store with involvement by DJ 3rd Rail, Tow Truck and DJ Ayosh.

This is for the long awaited 12" vinyl release from Akbar with production by the legendary Freestyle Professors featuring two tracks with remixes, full instrumentals and acapellas.

The 12" comes on multiple marble color vinyl (purple, green or grey) and is limited to 200 copies. Two songs

A: Hip Hop Hall Of Fame (Original)
A: Hip Hop Hall Of Fame (Instrumental)
A: Hip Hop Hall Of Fame (Remix)
A: Hip Hop Hall Of Fame (Remix Instrumental)
A: Hip Hop Hall Of Fame (Acapella)

B: My Mind (Original)
B: My Mind (Instrumental)
B: My Mind (Remix)
B: My Mind (Remix Instrumental)
B: My Mind (Acapella)

Produced by Freestyle Professors
Remixes produced by Padawan and DJ 3rd Rail. 

Order: www.subwayhiphop.com (select a color)
Check the store for more releases by Akbar and Rise (Demigodz)



My special thanks goes to Akbar, Branesparker, DJ 3rd Rail and Subway Hip Hop. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.