Columbia: 88985383697 ft. Big L

Everyday is "recordstoreday" and Apr. 22nd was the 10th anniversary of the "official RSD". While people all over the world have mixed feelings about RSD I decided not to spend my day in record stores.

In general I appreciate that physical stores get attention and support from vinyl enthusiasts, however over the years the mainstream came back on the vinyl scene and now are taking all the capacities from pressing plants just to repress another repress - independent labels are often screwed ...

To me it's like receiving a call once a year of a person to congratulate me to my birthday. If it needs a special day to appreciate someone / something, you better leave it. 

As a huge Big L and D.I.T.C. fan it's a must from me to put the "Devil's Son EP (From The Vaults)" on the blog. For those, who collected all the early Big L pressings, also the bootlegs, there is nothing super special on this EP but it's official and should therefore deliver a proper sound quality.

In total 3000 copies got pressed by Columbia / Legacy. The black wax comes housed in a full color picture sleeve with red hype sticker. This record was only available in the US for RSD 2017.

A: Devil's Son
A: Devil's Son (Instrumental)
B: I Shoulda Used A Rubba
B: School Dayz
B: Times Iz Hard
B: Da UnExpected Flava

R.I.P. Big L! All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.