Piecelock 70 / Chemistry: ft. People Under The Stairs

We all probably know the feel of "damn, I have missed it". That happened to me early December when I realized I have missed the sales of the "Triple Digits EP" overrun from P.U.T.S. a few days before.

A handful of rare overrun pressings from the factory of the Triple Digits EP - originally only available with purchase of Acid Raindrops Surfboard package - became available on www.puts.band. The rarest vinyl People Under The Stairs ever made got sold for one day and its suppose to be never repressed or reissued again.

Some say it's the greatest rap song ever made about surfing, or at least the only one, and it came on custom clear vinyl with opaque blue splatters.

A1: Triple Digits ft. People Under The Stairs
A2: I Can ft. Jason Bannett
B1 Buckets ft. Thes One
B2: Bless You ft. Jason Bannett


Order: sorry, sold out :(

Well this is how life goes, I promote rare and limited releases for years but who remembers me from time to time? - nobody. However in line with the other over 1.000 records on this blogspot it deserves to get posted and if you ever come across a resell copy you don't want to buy, maybe remember me?

All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.