Soundweight: SWR009 ft. Jorun Bombay

End of 2014 Soundweight Records and Jorun Bombay together released a 7" entitled "Funky Drummer" (cat# SWR004). Due to popular demand "Funky Drummer" gets re-released on another 7” vinyl.

Instead of just repressing and repeating the same format, Soundweight changed the track on the flip-side to the previously unreleased "I Know You Got (Mind & Soul Power) Edit" - artwork change included.

I said it last time and I say it again: place your order quickly, those Jorun Bombay 7"s always sell out in no time - 48 hours later you could be too late. I do what I can to keep you posted, but you need to read this blogspot regularly and act fast ;).

A: Funky Drummer Edit
B: I Know You Got (Mind & Soul Power) Edit



My special thanks goes to Jorun Bombay and Soundweight Records. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.