Heavy Links: ft. Donnie Propa & Masta Ace

"I Don't Do White Music, I Don't Do Black Music, I Do Rap Music 4 Hip-Hop Kidz" [Masta Ace - Don't Understand]. Even if this is no vinyl release I immediately supported the release of Donnie Propa's "The Ace Tape" since I am a huge fan of Masta Ace.

The tape is more than just a mix, it's a  selection of classics and hidden gems, but still all mixed on vinyl standard. 

The first edition with white shell sold out in less than a day so Donnie decided to offer a 2nd run with orange shell. 

You are a fan like me? Don't miss this and watch out for more here ...

Order: www.donniepropa.bandcamp.com

1 - Intro
2 - Dont Understand
3 - Nostalgia
4 - One Two, One Two
5 - Out Da Box
6 - Born To Roll
7 - Acknowledge
8 - You Dont Know About It
9 - Aint No Thing
10 - Claimin Respect #2
11 - Progression
12 - Survival
13 - Thousand And 40
14 - Beautiful
15 - Fans
16 - Dopes, Pushers, Addicts
17 - Da Grind
18 - I Did It
19 - Troubles


My special thanks goes to Donnie Propa and Masta Ace. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.