Fresh Herring: FH-0005 ft. Big Boom Bap

Big Boom Bap was formed in late 2013 by EMcee “G Roc” Gayle (Canada) and “VersOne” (Germany) including “DJ Fresh” (France).
“Dope I Mean” is a wordplay of “Dopamine” - the happiness hormone - the Hip-Hop transmitter that will help reward you with the pleasure of quality Hip Hop music and culture. 

The EP features the 3 Soundsci MCs "U George, Audessey and Oxgyen" and French producer “DJ Suspect & DocTmk”.

A1: Dope I Mean
A2: 94 Style
A3: Hit Em Hard
A4: Aim High feat. Soundsci
B1: Find Your Gift
B2: Cold Days
B3: Dope I Mean (VersOne Remix)
B4: 94 Style (DJ Suspect & Doc TMK Remix)

The "Dope I Mean EP" is limited to 275 copies. The first 75 copies come on red coloured vinyl - the next 75 copies are on red and clear mixed coloured vinyl - the remaining 125 are on traditional black wax.



My special thanks goes to Big Boom Bap and Chopped Herring Records. Peace to my man G Roc Gayle. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.