Tommy Boy: ft. Ghostface Killah

If it comes to a release of one of the core member from the almighty Wu-Tang Clan it can be no question of a limited edition in a traditional sense but if you get a cool extra with your pre-order and the sound is dope, the release is definitely something for the Stitch By Stitch blogspot.

In the last few years I passed on most Wu-Tang releases because I still expect every release has to have the traditional Shaolin sound. Well call me antiquated but thats what I still expect from Wu-Tang affiliated album that sounds dope.

Ghostface Killah is one of those who are good for a dope album and with "36 Seasons" he proves this thesis again. The exclusive Get On Down vinyl release also comes with a 24 page booklet. For the beats Brooklyn's production team "The Revelations" take responsibility. Guest vocals come from AZ, Kool G Rap, Pharoahe Monch, Kandace Springs and Rell & Tre Williams.

A: The Battlefield
A: Love Don't Live Here No More
A: Here I Go Again
A: Loyalty
A: It's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate
A: The Dogs of War
A: Emergency Procedure
B: Double Cross
B: Bamboo's Lament
B: Pieces To The Puzzle
B: Homicide
B: Blood In The Streets
B: Call My Name
B: I Love You For All Seasons

Pre-Order: www.getondown.com
Bundle: www.getondown.com




My special thanks goes to Ghostface Killah Tommy Boy and Get On Down. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.