Slice Of Spice: SSR-040 ft. D.I.T.C.

Richard (CEO of Slice Of Spice Records) describes his feelings about the upcoming release with the words "Never in my wildest dreams when growing up as a hip-hop kid back in the UK did I think for one minute I'd be running my own record label out of New York, let alone releasing an album with D.I.T.C. Completely blown away to be involved with this incredible project (much the same as with others by the likes of Lord Finesse, Marco Polo, K-Def, etc)..." [source].

In cooperation with D.I.T.C. Inc. Slice of Spice releases the Remix Project by the world famous Diggin' In The Crates Crew and their core members Diamond, Finesse, Show, AG, OC, Buckwild, Fat Joe and Big L.

Get the vocal version on black or blue/black vinyl (with gatefold cover). Also available is an instrumental version on black or grey/black vinyl (SSR-041), a CD and some slip mats. Check the different bundle options.

A: Diggin' In The Crates (DJ Premier Remix)
A: Internationally Known (Diamond D Remix)
A: Foundation (O.Gee Remix)
B: Da Enemy (Bink Remix)
B: We All (Alchemist Remix)
B: Casualties Of A Dice Game (Buckwild Remix)
B: Best Behaviour (Showbiz Remix #1)
C: Thick (Lord Finesse Remix)
C: All Love (Apollo Brown Remix)
C: Drop It Heavy (Buckwild Remix)
D: Way Of Life (Marco Polo Remix)
D: Time To Get That Money (9th Wonder Remix)
D: Da Enemy (Showbiz Remix)
D: Internationally Known (Showbiz Remix)

Order: www.sliceofspice.bigcartel.com
Visit: www.ditcinc.com


(download available for limited time)

My special thanks goes out to Richard at Slice Of Spice, the whole D.I.T.C. fam, all remix producers and featured MCs. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.