Vinyl-Digital: VinDig037 ft. Tha Connection

Hus Kingpin and SmooVth are "Tha Connection". In 2010 the duo released their EP "Connect 101" - New York vocalists rhyming over classic Hip Hop beats.

Last year both released their solo LPs (Hus on Mello Music Group, Smoovth on Ryks Muzik). Now Vinyl-Digital releases "Connect 101" in a limited edition of 300 copies.

A1. I Want It Back
A2. Girls
A3. Rap Shit (King AL Mix)
A4. Legacy
A5. So Slow
A6. I Want It Back (Instrumental)
B1. Aint No Lie
B2. Voices
B3. Dream
B4. Swallow
B5. Never Had Enough
B6. I Want It Back (R.I.P. Guru)
B7. R.I.P. Guru (Instrumental)


Shipping: Mid February

My special thanks goes out to Hus Kingpin, SmooVth and Vinyl-Digital. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only. Wanna send free promo? Please contact me for shipping address by a click on the "gift card" banner on main page.