Avalon Zone: ft. One Stream Mental

Wake up call on this record by One Stream Mental (Lausanne, SUI). This producer features famous artists like Chief Kamachi, Kwote 1 or LMNO on his debut "When The Night Falls" from Sept. 2012. For the cover artwork my man Fred Whyte took responsibility who also did some dope covers for the Grim Reaperz.

The limited edition vinyl (300) got pressed on blue colored wax If you are interested please contact (avalonzone@hotmail.fr) or order this from my dude Patric.

A: Introducin’ Mr. Nobody
A: 1st Round ft. Chief Kamachi & Mark Deez
A: Sugar Berry ft. Irealz & L.I.F.E. Long
A: The Beast ft. Fubar
A: Fresh Is ft. Masai Bey
A: As The Moon Drops ft. L.I.F.E. Long
B: Communion ft. Beast 1333
B: Danger ft. Kwote 1
B: The Void ft. Irealz
B: Power of Freedom ft. Dr. Creep
B: Eternity ft. LMNO
B: Exit My Mental


My special thanks goes out to One Stream Mental and all further artists involved. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.