Dope Folks: DF-0022 ft. Omniscience

November release on Dope Folks Records Release No. 22 features Omniscience's "The Funky Oneliner EP".

The mini-album was originally released in 1993 on 6th Boro Records and became a real collectors item. After the re-release of "Back To The Lab" Dope Folks Records makes this dope EP available again too.

This sought after EP from the North Carolina EP is now available in a limited quantity of 300 copies: www.dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com.



A: Wreckognize
A: I'm On Mine
A: Wreckognize (Instrumental)
A: I'm On Mine (Instrumental)

B: I Gotta Maintain
B: Freestyle After A Philly

B: I Gotta Maintain (Instrumental)
B: Freestyle After A Philly (Instrumental)

My special thanks goes out to John and Chris at Dope Folks as well as Omniscience. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.