Jamille: JML-009 ft. 20/20 Boys

Jamille Records just informed me about the next upcoming 7" vinyl release. The 9th record release of the label is a re-release of the group 20/20 Boys from Milwaukee.

In a limited edition of 100 copies the release will feature 2 tracks recorded in 1987. If you like colored wax you'll be extra satisfied!

My man Darrell at Jamille Records is taking pre-orders from now: So send your request to jamillerecords@gmail.com.

A: My Position (3:07)
B: Burger Bounce (3:41)

Price: 10 $ plus S&H

If anyone could share snippets of the original release please drop me a text with your contact details in the comments section (its not visible for others). Thanks in advance!

My special thanks goes out to Darrell and Jamille Records. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.