Merry X-Mas 2 "Stitch By Stitch" Followers


What up fam! First of all I like to thank you all for more than 52.000 clicks and following nearly 100 contributions in 2011. Since day one the aim of "Stitch By Stitch" blogspot is to keep vinyl heads updated on forthcoming or brand new, mostly limited, hip-hop releases.

While we're at it I like to thank all the independent record labels for their incredible work and all supporters who motivate the lables to continue. Unfortunately not every record release can be posted on the blog due to the expenditure of time. Above you can find a little selection of releases I supported but didn't find the time to talk about.

Maybe there will be another one or two releases before the end of the year but I already like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would be happy to keep you as a follower of the blogspot and please let me know your feedback or wishes when ever you like.

Peace out! mytee Thor