F5: F5-001 ft. EDO.G

Midnight in Germany but my man Sebastian woke me up. About 1 week ago I placed my order for the brand new and limited "Fastlane EP" from Boston's EDO.G. The single has two characteristics that make your purchase necessary.

At first Side-A features the vocal, instrumental and acapella versions of "Fastlane", an amazing dope track produced by mastermind DJ Premier. Secondly Side-B features four exclusive non-LP tracks, and they are all really dope!

A: Fastlane (Vocal)
A: Fastlane (Instrumental)
A: Fastlane (Acapella) 
B: I Was There (Main)
B: Stop It (Main)
B: Righteous Way (Main)
B: Dummies (Remix)

The record comes in a sticker cover and is limited to 500 copies. This EP a teaser to the forthcoming album "Face In The Crowd" and the 20th anniversary of EDO.G's first album "Life Of A Kid In The Ghetto".



My special thanks goes out to HHV for selling me a special copy personally signed by EDO.G, and of course EDO.G himself for creating another super dope release. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.