Insane: INSANE-1203 ft. Insane Macbeth

INSANE in the brain! It's Friday the 5th of Nov, 10 o'clock in the evening. I am checkin my emails. I got a message over myspace from Insane Macbeth. He is sending a reminder:

"just to let you know, that there are still black, and limited RED vinyl (500 copies available for collectorz) copies of "TRUE HEART" 12" single, available for sale" ... so I finally clicked the link to order my RED copy. I heard those tracks when we became friends but I totally forgot to order my copy. The tracks were recorded in 1999.

So who is Insane Macbeth. He's a very dope producer from Brixton/London, UK. Take a trip to "Mr. Krum blogspot" and read an interesting interview.

A1: True Heart
B1: The Icepick' Freestyle
B2: True Heart (Instrumental)



My special thanks goes out to Insane Macbeth. All copyrights by the artist and the label.