Retro-Respect: ft. Gang Starr

DJ A-L recently dropped two 7" vinyl releases with remixes of Gang Starr classics. 
 
The project "Lemonade Waza Popular Drink ..." features "DWYCK" and "Just To Get A Rep" and is available on limited edition clear vinyl (250 copies) and traditional black wax. 

A: DWYCK (Impeach Remix)
B: Just To Get A Rep (Remix)

The other release is a tribute to Guru rappin' "diamonds are forever like family and loyalty or real hip hop songs like C.R.E.A.M. or My Melody". 


Side A features a sample of "As Long As I Got You", originally sampled by RZA on C.R.E.A.M and for side B DJ A-L got busy on a Casio CZ-101 keyboard to recreate "My Melody" by Eric B. & Rakim. 

A: Family & Loyalty (C.R.E.A.M. Mix)
B: Family & Loyalty (My Melody Mix)



My special thanks goes to DJ A-L, Retro-Respect and Gang Starr (one of the best yet). RIP big Guru. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.