A couple of years ago my man 12 Finger Dan and I went digging records in some stores of our home town. I remember the crates were not deep that day but I grabbed the "Respect Costs More Than Money" by Shazam-X.
I paid a couple of bucks and left the record on the counter. When we were about to leave my mate took the record and it fall out the sleeve ... Shazam ... I still have the record but it looks like someone bit a huge piece out of it, like someone was hungry for hip hop. We still have a good laugh sometimes about that day.
Chopped Herring posted a video of Percee-P 's "Nowhere Near Simple" and Shazam-X showed some propz - some time later ... Shazam ... "The Producer Project EP" was born. Seems we all have our Shazam experiences?! The EP features some tracks of the hard to find Pos-Neg & Sistar Act - Hip-Hop The Best Of Both Worlds release from 1996 on Baby Ent.
The Producer Project EP is limited to 350 copies. The first 120 copies come on black & silver mixed color vinyl - the remaining copies are on traditional black wax.
A: Pos-Neg – South Bronx
A: Sistar Act – Death List ft. Waltbaby
A: Sistar Act – I Want The Riches ft. Waltbaby
A: Sistar Act – Lyrical Massacre ft. Waltbaby
B: Sick Lyrical Damager – Getting Sick
B: Sick Lyrical Damager – Makin Millz
B: TDK – Streetlife (A World Of Crime)
B: TDK – Streetlife Remix (A World Of Crime)
Produced by Shazam-X
A: Pos-Neg – South Bronx
A: Sistar Act – Death List ft. Waltbaby
A: Sistar Act – I Want The Riches ft. Waltbaby
A: Sistar Act – Lyrical Massacre ft. Waltbaby
B: Sick Lyrical Damager – Getting Sick
B: Sick Lyrical Damager – Makin Millz
B: TDK – Streetlife (A World Of Crime)
B: TDK – Streetlife Remix (A World Of Crime)
Produced by Shazam-X
My special thanks goes to Shazam-X, Pos-Neg, Sistar Act, S.L.D., T.D.K. and Chopped Herring Records. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.
