Six2Six: ft. Constant Deviants

A year after releasing “Avant Garde” M.I. & DJ Cutt return as Luciano & Lanski in "Omertà".

The duo has drawn from their respective Italian and Russian heritages to adopt the personas of Luciano and Lansky in the new album “Omertà”, to be released on 28th of June.

Describing the approach, M.I. explains “It’s to put a little of the fun back into hip hop, not just throwing out beats and bars. A return to the days where the focus was on entertainment, relating imaginative stories and putting more emphasis on actual songwriting. I’m not endorsing a lifestyle or suggesting this is who I am in any literal sense. I wanted to address this subject in a more intelligent way, compare mindsets and situations in a broader dynamic.”

A: GTFOH
A: Newspaper Man
A: Bada Bing
A: So Underrated
A: Plata O Plomo
A: I-95
A: Make My Bones
B: Sparks Steakhouse
B: Delorean
B: Fuklinski
B: Reign Storms
B: Untitled
B: We Up Tho

Order: www.thesix2sixshift.com

My special thanks goes to Six2Six, MI, DJ Cutt and everybody involved. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.