Six2Six: ft. Global Platoon

Six2Six Records releases "ToLiveAndNeverSayDie" by Baltimore's super crew Global Platoon which consist of M.I., Bosch, Fla Fla, Supreme, Rome and Steve Colossal.  

The record is a limited edition of 250 copies on army green coloured vinyl - delivered in full coloured picture cover.

Release date: 24th Oct. 2014

A: 2am ft. Supreme, Illogic, Rome
A: Distance Yourself ft. Steve Colossal, Bosch, Supreme, Fla Fla
A: Everybody Can't Rap ft. Supreme, Fla Fla, M.I.
A: Executive Order ft. M.I.,Supreme, Rome, Bosch, Illogic
A: Fiasco ft. M.I., Bosch
B: Global Warming ft. Supreme, Bosch, M.I., The Liberator
B: Ground Zero ft. Bosch, Illogic, Rome, M.I.
B: Lord Maitreya ft. Supreme, Bosch, M.I.
B: Quarter til 2am ft. Rome, Illogic
B: Violence ft. Supreme, M.I., Steve Colossal

Download Bonus: Hostile Situation ft. Steve Colossal, M.I.

Produced by DJ Rockit, M.I. and DJ Cutt.



Order: www.six2sixrecords.bandcamp.com

My special thanks goes to Global Platoon and the Six2Six Shift. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.